Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bryan Robertson installed as Director-at-Large with SILVAR

I was sworn in last week as a director-at-large serving a 2-year term on the board of directors at SILVAR, the Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS.  This follows my previous service as Los Altos/Mountain View District Chair for 2010.  My primary focus will be on advancing the technology used by our agents including the MLS.  As part of my duties I'll also be helping to organize the next Tech Trilogy which is a 3-part technology education seminar series delivered to members of the association.

In addition to serving on the local board, I will be serving again as a director for the California Association of REALTORS.  My services there will include working with the Federal Committee and the Housing Affordability Foundation.  In the latter committee, I'll be helping to raise funds to ensure housing is available to those who can't afford it in the difficult California market.  In working on Federal issues, I'll do what I can to take on critical issues including the mortgage interest deduction.

No comments: